[Solved] Can Xbox 360 Play Blu-ray? How to Play It?
Part 1. Does Xbox 360 Play Blu-ray?
Tip: The latest Xbox One S and Xbox One X support playing Blu-ray directly. If you want to play Blu-ray directly on Xbox, you can choose between the two versions.
Part 2. How to Watch Blu-ray on Xbox 360 [Best Method]
- Flexibly rips all types of homemade or commercial DVD/Blu-ray discs, folders, and ISO files.
- Bypass protections like AACS, Cinavia, APS, and CSS.
- Reserve all the original audio tracks and subtitles.
- Keep the original image quality in a lossless way.
- Provide more than 300 output formats.
- Rip at 6X faster speed.
Step 1. Insert the Blu-ray Disc and Load Blu-ray Movie
Step 2. Choose the Blu-ray Movie to be Converted
Step 3. Choose the Output Format and Rip the Blu-ray Movie
Part 3. The Alternative Solution: Play Blu-ray on Computer Directly
Certainly, there is more than one way to watch Blu-ray movies. If you just want to enjoy Blu-rays at home and think it unnecessary to use Xbox 360 to play Blu-ray discs, you can also watch it directly on the computer by using the good Blu-ray player software. The premise is that you need to get a Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray player. In this situation, you can try VideoByte Blu-ray Player.
- Play Blu-ray discs on both Mac and Windows in a lossless way.
- Unlock region codes and protection in a flash.
- Keep all subtitles and audio tracks.
- Offer an easy-to-control and clear navigation menu for convenient playback.
- Support dragging a video file for easy playback.
Step 1. Launch VideoByte Blu-ray Player
After you install and register, connect the Blu-ray drive to your computer and make sure the network is well connected. Now start the Video Byte Blu-ray Player on your computer.
Step 2. Import the Blu-ray Disc
Step 3. Watch the Blu-ray Movie
Part 4. Conclusion
It’s amazing to enjoy Blu-rays on Xbox 360. Though Xbox 360 does not support Blu-ray directly, we’ve offered a useful tool in this post to help you convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 without effort. In this case, VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper as the outstanding ripping software, performs well in the aspects of convenience, image quality, ripping speed, and so on. With the help of VideoByte DVD Ripper, you can not only watch Blu-ray on Xbox 360 but also on other devices flexibly and easily. Or to watch Bly-ray without Xbox 360, you can try VideoByte Blu-ray Player.