Leawo Blu-ray Player VS VideoByte Blu-ray Player: Which is Better?
Verdict in advance: Download the Blu-ray Player we prefer to start your Blu-ray Movie night!
User Interface - Which is More User-friendly
Unlike the new-released programs today, the icon and main interface of Leawo Blu-ray Player are not so fashionable but clear. Its hue is dark-blue. You can easily find the "Open File" button and a registration button. The control bar is set at the bottom which is in line with users' habits. It's worth mentioning that this program needs to install an extra program to support playing Blu -ray discs on your Windows 10/8/7. It's a little bit annoying. So is Leawo Blu-ray Player safe? We tested and found no problems. Its executing file is over 100 MB.
VideoByte Blu-ray Player gives us a good first impression. It attaches great importance to the new users' using experience. Users can easily find where they open the Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder or BDMV file. In the top column, users can change the audio tracks and subtitles. It's very easy to download and install VideoByte Blu-ray Player. It .exe file is only 56.2 MB which takes little space of the computer memory. The important point is that it's 100% safe. We like VideoByte's user interface more than Leawo's.
Blu-ray Playback Features Comparison
Play Blu-ray Disc/Folder/ISO Image
Video & Audio Quality of Blu-ray Playback
Video and audio quality are the main factors of user experience. VideoByte and Leawo Blu-ray Player obviously realize. They upgraded several times to make it better. But they still have obvious differences in video/audio quality which can decide on who the winner is today.
Blu-ray Menu and Keyboard Control
Price Plan - Which is the Cost-effective One
Leawo Blu-ray Player has two versions: free version and paid version. Actually, the free version cannot read some protected discs and is ad-supported. It means when you stop playing, it will pop up ads like the picture below. So you need to upgrade to the pro version. Its lifetime license is $49.97 for 1 PC. It is more expensive than common Blu-ray players in the market.
VideoByte Blu-ray Player provides a trial version and pro version also. Users can try it before purchasing. VideoByte offers three price plans as follows:
Single Lifetime License: $34.95
VideoByte Blu-ray Player:
- Play Blu-ray disc/folder/ISO image fluently
- Region-free Blu-ray player
- Cinematic watching experience and crystal-listening effects
- Navigation Blu-ray menu to control playback easier
- Cost-effective price plan
- In-prompt technical upgrade and support
- No extra functions like conversion or funny audio effects
Leawo Blu-ray Player
- Play Blu-ray movie and DVD disc with CSS protection
- Doesn't dominate computer CPU very much
- Selectable subtitles and audio tracks
- Play Blu-ray Player on Windows 8 with touch interface smoothly
- An extra program needs to be installed to play back Blu-ray disc
- Sometimes Leawo Blu-ray Player does not work
- Hard to control Leawo Blu-ray Player Blu-ray menu
- Too expensive price plan and controversial refund service