2 Easy Ways to Rip Blu-ray to PC in Lossless Quality 
Preparation for Ripping Blu-ray to PC
- Your Blu-ray discs.
- A Windows computer with enough storage.
- Internal or external disc drive.
- A professional Blu-ray ripping program.
- A media player to play videos after ripping.
Then, let's dive into the Blu-ray ripping task.
Ripping Blu-ray to PC Losslessly with the Best Blu-ray Ripper (Recommended)
There is indeed a variety of Blu-ray ripping software, but many of them come out to be not as great as they claim to be. Along the path of testing which ripper is the best or most satisfactory one, VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper might be the end of your journey after you try it.
- DRM-Protection Removal - This ripping expert enjoys advanced decryption technology to strip off all types of protections including APS, CSS, ARccOS, CPRM, AACS, BD+, and Cinavia.
- Ultra-Fast Conversion Speed - With superb acceleration, VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper can make full use of your GPU and CPU hardware to speed up the whole process to 6X faster.
- Over 300 Output Formats - It can digitalize protected Blu-ray discs to DRM-free formats including MP4, MKV, MOV, and so on. Moreover, you can customize parameter settings like resolution, aspect ratio, bitrate, frame rate, video encoder, audio channels, sample rate, audio encoder, etc.
- Easy-to-Go User Interface - The software is foolproof to use with a clear and simple interface, You don't need any expertise to get down to it.
- In-built Profile Editor - VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper enables you to customize output profile with parameters like video quality, encoder, frame rate, resolution, bitrate, and so on.
- 3 Output Modes - There are 3 modes for you to choose from, and you can rip Blu-ray to digital formats, ISO image files, or DVD/BD folders according to your needs.
How to Rip Blu-ray to PC with VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper
Step 1. Launch the Blu-ray Ripper and Insert the Blu-ray Disc
Fire it up after installing the software. Then pick up the Blu-ray movie disc that you want to rip to PC, and insert it into your external Blu-ray drive that is finely connected to your laptop.
Step 2. Load Blu-ray Movie
Step 3. Select an Output Profile
Drop down the "Rip All to" menu to select an output profile among a list of preset video formats. These formats are categorized based on various digital devices, including PC and portable devices. Select the one that suits you.
Step 4. Adjust Settings and Start Ripping Blu-ray to PC
After making a selection on the output format, turn back to the main interface and head to "Settings". It will pop up a window where you are able to tweak some configurations, such as video resolution, frame rate, etc.
Tens of minutes later, you are able to freely enjoy a near-flawless Blu-ray movie on your PC without the need to bother yourself with a Blu-ray player. You are even able to play your favorite Blu-ray movie on the go by transferring the Blu-ray movie from PC to your phone.
Ripping Blu-ray to PC Losslessly with MakeMKV (Specially for MKV)
Extra Tip: What is the Best Format to Rip Blu-ray
Conclusion & Comparison Between 2 Ways
VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper
APS, CSS, ARccOS, CPRM, AACS, BD+, and Cinavia
AACS and BD+
Rip to ISO Files
Rip to DVD/BD Folder
Easy to Use
Start at $34.95
Free for the Beta version