How to Copy & Rip DVD to USB Flash Drive Effortlessly
Ripping or copying protected DVDs for commercial use or mistakenly distributing them to others are strictly forbidden.
Method 1: Copy and Rip DVD to USB with VideoByte
- Expert ripper software: VideoByte BD-Ripper is developed with advanced transcoding technology that allows ripping to ISO file or other video formats like MP4.
- Lossless quality output: It's feasible to rip DVDs with lossless quality and supports 4K output.
- Multiple output formats: Over 300 output formats including MP4, MKV, etc. are available.
- Ultra-fast encoding speed: The program comes with a built-in option for hardware acceleration to boost up to 6X faster performance.
- Userfriendly interface: No need to know any ripping knowledge. All you need to do is to move and click several times with your mouse.
VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper:
- Available to rip Blu-ray/DVD discs of all types;
- Boost the ripping process to be 6X faster;
- 300+ mainstream video/audio output formats;
- Output videos/audios without quality loss;
- Preserve all subtitles and audio tracks;
Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (SP2 or later); Mac OS X 10.7 or above
Copy a Full Lossless DVD ISO File
If you intend to keep a permanent storing of the data on DVD, it's an ideal option to copy DVD to a lossless ISO file. The original content from the DVD can be saved digitally as ISO on your USB drive, and you just need to install a virtual drive to your computer and enjoy the DVD content from ISO with the USB drive everywhere at any time.
So how to transcode your DVD to be an optical disc image? Please follow the tutorial.
New Version Notice:
VideoByte has just released VideoByte DVD Ripper to be the alternative to VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper. It’s a dedicated DVD to digital ripping program that supports input of DVD or related files, and keeps all DVD ripping features of VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper. If you just need a tool to rip DVD without ripping Blu-ray features, this lightweight DVD ripper is a reliable choice.
Tips: The only difference between VideoByte DVD Ripper and VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper is the former does not support the Blu-rays.
Rip Your DVD to MP4 in High Quality
Method 2: Rip Unprotected DVD to USB with VLC
Step 3. Convert DVD