10 Best Blu-ray Player for Windows 10 [2022 Full Review]
The market of Blu-ray discs continues to expand, so do the demands towards Blu-ray players. According to some researches, the value of Blu-ray players will grow to 4.16 billion by 2026, which will be quick development in the following 5 years.
However, even you have prepared the Blu-ray player hardware and get ready to enjoy Blu-ray discs on Windows 10, sometimes the playback may fail, resulting from the incompatibility of the media players in most cases. To make sure fluent Blu-ray video streaming, selecting the best Blu-ray player for Windows 10 is needed. This full review will bring you the way to watch Blu-ray movies on Windows 10, and also the top 10 Windows 10 Blu-ray player selections. Now, have a look.
How to Watch Blu-ray Movies on Windows 10
To enjoy Blu-ray movies on Windows 10, it seems no built-in feature to help - since 2017, Windows PCs did not support playing DVDs or Blu-ray discs without extra software. Systems like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and before, there sets no workable software to play Blu-ray movie discs.
But there still have paid-for options to make Blu-ray movies playable on Windows 10, like using the workable Blu-ray player software for Windows.
All-in-all, the requirements of streaming Blu-ray movies on Windows include the follows:
- External (or embedded) DVD-ROM drive (some DVD player hardware won't support reading Blu-ray discs, so you need to pay attention to such tech requirements)
- DVD/Blu-ray player software
To select a reliable Blu-ray player hardware, there will be more objective user reviews on selling platforms like Amazon. So in the following, we will pay attention to give you full reviews on the best Windows Blu-ray player software.
Top 10 Blu-ray Player Software for Windows 10
Whether a Blu-ray player software is reliable or not should be evaluated from its ability todelivertop-levelvisual and sound effects. Based on them, these 10 Blu-ray players for Windows 10 are recommended.
VideoByte Blu-ray Player
VideoByte Blu-ray Player offers a high-quality Blu-ray/DVD/4K video playback experience for users to enjoy fluent Blu-ray movies streaming on Windows 10. It will perform to read Blu-ray discs with fast speed but takes a lower CPU, bringing the original and lossless image as well as sound playback for all Windows users.
- Is able to read and play Blu-ray/DVD discs/folders/ISO files
- Allows to stream regular video files in 4K or 1080p HD resolutions
- Supports both homemade and commercial Blu-ray discs streaming
- Offers convenient navigation bar to stream between chapters of the Blu-ray movies to enjoy flexible playback
- Supports all popular media formats such as MP4, MKV, MPG, TS, WebM, VOB, MOV, and more
- Allows to take a snapshot and adjust video effect during Blu-ray disc playback
- Provides GPU acceleration to save CPU for keeping the Blu-ray playback fluent
- Free trial
- 1 Year Subscription: USD 24.95
- Single License: USD 34.95
- Family License: USD 59.95
A Video Tutorial on How to Play Blu-ray Discs on Windows 10
Instructions on How to Play Blu-ray on Windows 10
Step 1. Open VideoByte Blu-ray Player after installing it on your Windows 10.
Step 2. Connect the Blu-ray player hardware to your Windows 10 and insert the Blu-ray disc. And in VideoByte Blu-ray Player, click the "Open Disc" button and select the inserted Blu-ray disc.
Step 3. When the disc content is loaded, you can select a chapter and start playing the Blu-ray movies inside VideoByte Blu-ray Player with the best image and sound quality.
Leawo Blu-ray Player
The second-highest ranked Blu-ray Player for Windows 10 should be Leawo Blu-ray Player. This software can work well on both Windows and Mac computers. Like VideoByte Blu-ray Player, Leawo Blu-ray Player supports the playback of Blu-ray disc/folder, ISO file, DVD discs, and also the common media formats such as MP3 and MP4 files. However, Leawo Blu-ray Player offers the free version with ads supported inside, so the user interface would be less user-friendly.
- Supports the streaming of Blu-ray/DVD/regular content with selectable subtitles and audio tracks
- Sets no region limitations in playing any Blu-ray/DVD discs
- Dominates low CPU to make sure fluent playback
- Uses audio decoding technologies including Dolby, AAC, TrueHD, DTS-HD and DTS 5.1, and so on to bring good audio quality
- Free trial
- 1 Year Update License: USD 44.95
- Lifetime Update License: USD 99.95
DVDFab Player 6
DVDFab Player 6 is a reliable option for Windows 10 or Mac users to stream Blu-ray discs with the best quality. It is powered by a great engine so that the Blu-ray discs/files loading speed can be faster and more fluent. DVDFab Player 6 offers both PC and TV modes to allow users to play Blu-ray/DVDs in selectable experience on larger screens, making Blu-ray streaming to be easier at home.
- Supports 3D Blu-ray discs/folders/ISO playback
- Offers better audio quality by supporting Hi-Res audio output
- Offers better visual effects by supporting the playback of 4K HDR resolution
- Provides flexible playlist and preview settings to stream Blu-ray videosina personalized way
- Free trial
- DVDFab Player 6 Standard: USD 49.99
- DVDFab Player 6 Ultra: USD 79.99
MakeMKV makes Blu-ray discs playback workable by converting the Blu-ray videos from discs to MKV files. In this way, it can handle the Blu-ray playback in high quality such as HD. Users are able to use MakeMKV for reading and streaming Blu-ray content on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. The user experience will be friendly and its performance is stable as well.
- Supports to read encrypted DVD and Blu-ray discs for playing back
- Saves all video and audio tracks for fluent streaming
- Saves all meta information such as the languages and soundtracks
- Keeps chapters information after loading Blu-ray discs
PowerDVD will bring the cinema to your home by providing an enjoyable Blu-ray playback experience. The audio and image playback of PowerDVD are both enhanced, and it offers you the full chance to manage your libraries such as the Blu-ray/DVD movies, images, videos, and music. It will offer you convenience in enjoying media content.
- Supports to stream both YouTube, Blu-ray/DVD, and common media videos offline
- Offers up to 8K for enjoying media content with the best quality
- Supports common media formats such as MP4, MKV, HEVC, AVC, and XAVC-S
- Offers nice audio quality by providing Dolby Digital Surround, DTS, and Hi-Res Audio supports
- Remembers the stopping point to let you quickly find the last streaming location
- Free trial
- PowerDVD 21 Ultra: USD 79.99
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player provides a fluent Blu-ray playback experience for Windows and Mac users. It allows users to stream Blu-ray with high HD 1080p and 720p without quality loss. Besides, for common videos, Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player even supports playing the content with up to UHD 4K quality smoothly. Also with an intuitiveinterface, Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player will be a user-friendly option for Windows 10 and usersof otherWindowssyetsms.
- Plays commercial Blu-ray discs without regional limitations
- Offers high 1080p/4K quality to play videos offline
- Supports to stream MP3, FLAC, WMA, AAC, OGG, and more audio files with 100 percent original audio quality
- Allows creatingplayback playlist for conveniently watching
- Free trial
- 1 Month License: USD 31.25
- Lifetime License: USD 45
- Multi-User License: USD 85
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player
As a Windows-based software, Aurora Blu-ray Media Player will be a good Blu-ray player software for Windows 10 because of its good ability to stream Blu-ray discs/ISO files. Except for the Blu-ray playback, Aurora Blu-ray Media Player can be used as a common media player to stream AVCHD, MKV, FLV, MPEG-4, or MOV videos with the best quality.
- Offers high-quality image playback in deliveringBlu-ray content
- Supports to read and play subtitles as well as audio tracks ofdifferent languages
- Supports high audio quality such as DTS 7.1, DTS HD, AC3/DTS 5.1
- Shares Blu-ray movies or video content through social networks inside the software
- Free trial
- Lifetime License: USD 39.95
- 2 License (Lifetime): USD 54.96
VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is a free media player but supports streaming any multimedia files, including DVDs, Blu-ray discs, VCDs, CDs, and common video/audio files. Not only for Windows, VLC Media Player even supports more systems such as Linux, Mac OS X, and Android, iOS, so that users using different devices are able to enjoy media content playback with VLC easily.
- Offers free Blu-ray/DVD/media files playback without the need to pay
- Supports more systems, including the mobile phones
- Solves the hardware decoding problem and provides O-Copy on GPU
Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player
Macgo is also a reliable Blu-ray player software for Windows 10 for its malware-free and high sound/image quality to stream Blu-ray content. It helps to bring the cinema to your home by instantly enhance the Blu-ray experience. You are sure to get the best Blu-ray movie playback enjoyment with the help of Macgo.
- Supports to play Blu-ray content with high quality on both Windows and Mac
- Supports the playback of all multimedia formats
- Allows streamingonline videos by simply opening the URL in the software
- Allows to play built-in subtitles and changes the layout settings
- Offers original sound effect
- Free trial
- Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player Lifetime: USD 29.95
- Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player PRO: USD 39.95
5K Player is famous for its abilities of Airplay and DLNA media playback. Except for them, 5K Player is also a good Blu-ray player for Windows 10 because it can also read DVD/Blu-ray discs for offering high-quality streaming (this feature requires users to activate before using). It will offer the best sound and audio quality for making sure a pleasant playback procedure.
- Sets the ability to streaming UHD videos, music, and DVD/Blu-ray discs
- Offers the hardware acceleration to stream media files fluently
- Supports high quality such as 4K and 8K
- Offers online video downloader to help you keep videos from online platforms
- Needs no cost for using the software
By reviewing these 10 best Blu-ray players for Windows 10, you may have discovered the fact the Blu-ray players are a neglectable part of enjoying Blu-ray movies on PCs pleasantly. By comparison, VideoByte Blu-ray Player offers a more user-friendly interface and useful features to stream Blu-ray content. Try it to get the best image as well as audio quality to enjoy Blu-ray movies!